- 2 Piece Threaded Ball Valve
- 3 Way Ball Valve
- Brass Ball Valve F F
- Brass Ball Valve F M
- Brass Ball Valve
- Brass Gate Valve
- Brass Swing Check Valve
- Normally closed, reverse flow design ensures valve will fail in the closed position if a tear or rip in the diaphragm occurs. Prevents flooding, water waste and landscape damage.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- 1/4",3/8",1/2",3/4",1",1 1/4", 1 1/2",2"
- Pressure: 15 to 200 psi (1,04 to 13,80 bar)
- Flow with/without PRS-D:
5 to 200 GPM (1.14 to 45,40 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
- Temperature: up to 150° F (66° C)
Any kind of Brass Valve products can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer specifications.